SECURE AND SAFE PAYMENTS
Orders and payments in the Batteryer store are 100% safe and secure. We accept the following payment methods in our shop:
- Credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express)
- Apple Pay, Google Pay
CREDIT CARDS: VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS
We make sure our payment process is secure. You can pay with your Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Discover, or American Express credit card. The easiest way to shop online: easy, quick, and reliable. When you choose to pay with a credit card, we ask you to enter the following details:
Credit card number
Expiration date (month/year)
CVC-code (verification code)
Name card holder
Apple Pay, Google Pay
1. Google Pay
Pay with Google is a native way to make payments in Google Chrome and on Android devices. When you have a payment method set up on your Google Account, you can make payments quickly and easily via Pay with Google.
2. Apple Pay
- Ensure that you're using Safari on an Apple device that has Apple Pay enabled. Mobile Safari on iOS 10.1 or later, or If on Mac, running macOS Sierra or later.
- Keep in mind that Google Chrome does not display Apple Pay as a payment option, even if it's on an iOS/iPadOS device. As of iOS 16, Apple Pay might work in some non-Safari mobile browsers with a card saved in your Wallet.
I’m getting a payment error when I try to check out. What can I do?
- If you’re getting an error message when trying to submit your payment, there’s probably an error or a typo in your billing information.
- If the error message says “Your payment details couldn’t be verified. Check your card details and try again,” the issue is probably either the credit card number or CVV you entered.
- If the error message says “Security code was not matched by the processor,” the issue is probably the CVV you entered.