Terms of Service
All battery and charger products, non-human damage, or performance failure within 12 months from the date of purchase, can be returned and applied for free repair services.
Please provide effective proof of the product problem (picture or video), send it to our customer service email address, and return the battery according to the instructions to obtain free repair service.
- Rechargeable Battery is a Consumable product. Depending on the application and usage mode, it is normal that the maximum capacity of all rechargeable batteries will gradually decrease over time. Therefore, changes in battery capacity are not covered by the warranty.
- Batteries are subject to wear. This means that the lifespan of a battery will decrease if it is used more often. Moreover, the quality of a battery will decrease over time, even if it is not used. More about the characteristics of batteries can be found in the following article: Batteries.
- ①Contact customer service→②Customer service check→③Return product→④After repair
- Contact customer service: Please click "Contact Us" for further assistance.
- Customer service check: Once our after-sales customer service approves your request, we will send you the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to your email address accordingly. Please mark/print/write the RMA number on the outside of the shipping package.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for all returns. Our after-sales department will not accept your returns without an RMA number.
- Customers are responsible for shipping to our returns department. Batteryer.co.uk will refuse any returns sent to C.O.D.
- Return product: The RMA number will be valid for 30 days once issued, within which time the returned product(s) must be received by us. Please provide us with the relevant courier and tracking information when you ship it out, so that we can track your return package.
- After repair: After receiving the returned package, our technical department will check the returned items. We will reschedule the battery within 2-7 working days after receiving the goods.
- Note: Batteryer.co.uk reserves the right to refuse repair if the item is out of warranty coverage.
- The following conditions are not covered by the battery warranty:
- ① Batteries ordered from other merchants.
- ② Products that are out of warranty.
- ③ Damage caused by improper operation or insufficient protection of the customer.
- ④ Damage caused by fire, flood, war, violence, or any similar incident.
- ⑤ Removal of the warranty sticker or tamper with the internal battery pack.
- ⑥ Modify or service through a professional outside of Batteryer.co.uk.
- ⑦ The battery has decreased in capacity due to long-term use.