For Makita 18V 5.0Ah BL1850B Li-ion LXT Battery Replacement (Twin Pack)
- This battery is perfectly compatible with Makita BL1850B. The 5.0Ah 18v Li-Ion battery offers 66% more run time than a 3.0Ah battery while maintaining the same size and weight, maintaining the excellent balance and comfort of Makita tools in use.
- The greater capacity within the 5.0Ah battery protects against over-heating and high discharge during heavy demand operations, thus extending the working life of the battery. The need to carry additional batteries, or be able to recharge batteries regularly, can be avoided by choosing the 5.0Ah battery option.
- In remote construction sites or locations with far-flung charging capabilities, this means being away from the job site wastes valuable time, and extended run time is critical. For Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah 18v Li-Ion battery offers 66% more run time than a 3.0Ah battery while maintaining the same size and weight, maintaining the excellent balance and comfort of Makita tools in use.
- The introduction of a 5.0Ah battery option will suit those operators who regularly undertake high-load operations or are frequently working on large sites far distant from a charging point. The greater capacity within the 5.0Ah battery protects against over-heating and high discharge during heavy demand operations, thus extending the working life of the battery. The need to carry additional batteries, or be able to recharge batteries regularly, can be avoided by choosing the 5.0Ah battery option.
- The recharge time for the BL1850 5.0Ah battery is just 45 minutes when using a Makita DC18RC or DC18RA fast charger. This compares with 22 minutes for the popular 3.0Ah 18v Makita Li-ion battery or 36 minutes for the 4.0Ah Li-ion battery. The battery capacity indicator LED's show you how much power you have left at the touch of a button.
- This BL1850B 5.0Ah battery is compatible with all Makita 18v Li-ion tools that have a star symbol on the connector plate, a yellow connector plate with a star on or have a yellow connector plate only.
- The Li-ion range delivers 430% more working capacity during its lifetime compared to Ni-Cad and is 40% Lighter than Ni-MH.
- The Li-ion has minimal depletion of power during use or in storage over its lifetime.
- 66% more runtime than 3.0Ah battery (BL 1830) with no compromise on weight or size
- Works with your current Li-ion Chargers.
- Longer run time and battery life.
- All new 5.0Ah models are compatible with 18V 3.0Ah and 4.0ah Li-ion batteries.
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18v
- Capacity: 5.0Ah
- Warranty: 12 Months
- 2 x For Makita 18V 5.0Ah BL1850B Lithium-Ion Battery
- For Makita 18v battery BL1830 BL1850 BL1860 BL1840 BL1815 BL1820 BL1845 BL1835 BL1860B BL1850B BL1840B BL1820B BL1815B BL1830B LXT400 194205-3 194309-1 194204-5
- For Makita BC series:
- BCF201 BCF201Z BCL180 BCL180F BCL180W BCL180Z BCL180ZW BCL182 BCL182Z BCS550 BCS550F BCS550RFE BCS550Z
- For Makita BD series:
- BDA350 BDA350F BDA350RFE BDA350Z BDA351 BDA351RFE BDA351Z BDF451 BDF451Z BDF452Z BDF452Z BDF453Z BDF453SHE BDF454F BDF454Z BDF456Z
- For Makita BH series:
- BHP451 BHP452HW BHP452RFE BHP452SHE BHP452Z BHP453 BHP453RFE BHP453RHE BHP453SHE BHP453Z BHP454 BHP454F BHP454RFE BHP454Z BHP456RFE BHP456RFWX BHP456Z BHR202 BHR202F BHR202RFE BHR202RFE3 BHR202RFWX BHR202Z BHR240 BHR240Z BHR241 BHR241F BHR241RFE BHR241Z BHR242RFE BHR242RFEV BHR242Z BHR243RFE BHR243RFEV BHR243Z BHS630RFE BHS630Z
- For Makita BJ series:
- BJR181 BJR181F BJR181RF BJR181RFE BJR181X BJR181X1 BJR181Z BJR182 BJR182F BJR182X BJR182Z BJS101RFE
- !!!Do Not Fit G-Series!!!
- The battery should be stored in a cool, dry, and safe environment.
- Avoid placing the battery near heat sources, open flames, flammable and explosive gases, and liquids.
- If you do not plan to use the battery for a month or more, you should remove the lithium battery. The storage time needs to be recharged at least 1-2 hours per month, and it is recommended to charge it to 40% -60%.
- The lithium-ion battery will discharge itself during storage; please remember to charge the battery before use.
- Do not Separation, extrusion, and impact. Keep away from children.
- The item has been tested by our professional team for performance.
- Substitute parts may make your product lose its performance, don't buy it if you mind.
- Standard shipping: Estimated shipping time within 7-20 business days. (Free Shipping on all orders, No Minimum required)
- Order processing time may take up to 1-3 business days*.
- For full details on shipping methods, costs, and delivery times, please visit our delivery policy page.
Return and Refund
- Need to return it? Easy! If you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, we will gladly accept the returns within 14 days of delivery.
- For full return and refund information, please visit our return & refund page.
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain product manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Web site are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our web site manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.